HISTORY OF ANDROID
Android Inc. was founded in Palo Alto, California in October 2003 by Andy Rubin, Rich Miner, Nick Sears, and Chris White. In July 2005, Google acquired Android Inc. for at least $50 million. Its key employees, including Rubin, Miner and White, joined Google as part of the acquisition. Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Android apps are written in the java language, using tools such as Eclipse, Compiled against the Android API, and translated into bytecode for the Dalvik VM.
WHERE IT IS USED?
This is an era of technology and android play a vital role in it. Android is mostly used in the following application
- mobile application
- In televisions and develops Android TVs.
- Android auto for cars
- Smart wrist watches
- Home appliances
- Game and many more
Thus, it is a good time to start your career as an android developer. We assure you that we will provide you android training at industrial level and enhance your knowledge and skills.
- Life time validity (enrolled one time and revise many times)
- Interaction with best faculty and Industry Experts
- Small Batches to focus on each student
- We focus theoretical and practical both parallel because we believe that practical is very important but it depends on theory.
- You will do dummy and also live project.
- Flexible hours available (if you have any problem in timing, you can get daytime, weekends and evening batches)