C programming language was developed in 1972 by Dennis Ritchie at bell laboratories of AT&T (American Telephone & Telegraph), located in U.S.A. Dennis Ritchie is known as the founder of c language. It was developed to overcome the problems of previous languages such as B, BCPL etc. Initially, C language was developed to be used in UNIX operating system. It inherits many features of previous languages such as B and BCPL. The C language is known as mother language because almost all procedural language and object oriented languages follow properties of  C language. 

90% of the starting programmer says that C had lost its identification by its successors such as C++, Java, and C # and so on. So, why we learn C?  I don’t know why they think so but I know one thing that they will never excel with the remaining 10% programmers who disagree with  this opinion. Reason behind it, is  very simple, how could a skyscraper building stand against time if its foundation is not strong.

It is language on which C++ is based on, hence C# also derive its origin from the C. Java is also a distant cousin of C and share the same programming concept and syntax of C. These are the most dominant languages in the world and all are based on C. To rock the world through them you must get rocking with C.

Major parts of the Windows, Unix and Linux are still written in C. So if you want program these OS or create your own you need to know C.


C language is mostly used in the following application  

  • Operating system
  • Device drivers
  • Embedded system programming 
  • 3D computer games
  • Home appliances
  • Development of new languages
  • Game and many more


  1. Life time validity (enrolled one time and revise many times)
  2. Interaction with best faculty and Industry Experts
  3. Small Batches to focus on each student
  4. We focus theoretical and practical both parallel because we believe that practical is very important but it depends on theory.
  5. You will do dummy and also live project.
  6. Flexible hours available (if you have any problem in timing, you can get daytime, weekends and evening batches)
  7. we provide online test facility
  8. GD in programming language