HISTORY OF CPP LANGUAGE
C++ is a general-purpose programming language. It has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features, while also providing facilities for low-level memory manipulation. The C++ programming language has a history going back to 1979, when Bjarne Stroustrup was doing work for his Ph.D. thesis. he began work on “C with Classes”, which as the name implies was meant to be a superset of the C language. His goal was to add object-oriented programming into the C language, which was and still is a language well-respected for its portability without sacrificing speed or low-level functionality. His language included classes, basic inheritance, inlining, default function arguments, and strong type checking in addition to all the features of the C language. The first C with Classes compiler was called Cfront, which was derived from a C compiler called CPre. In 1983, the name of the language was changed from C with Classes to C++. The ++ operator in the C language is an operator for incrementing a variable, which gives some insight into how Stroustrup regarded the language. Many new features were added around this time, the most notable of which are virtual functions, function overloading etc.
WHERE IT IS USED?
Cpp language is mostly used in the following application
- Graphics user interface application
- Web browser
- Advance computation and graphics
- Database software
- Operating system
- Enterprise software
- Life time validity (enrolled one time and revise many times)
- Interaction with best faculty and Industry Experts
- Small Batches to focus on each student
- We focus theoretical and practical both parallel because we believe that practical is very important but it depends on theory.
- You will do dummy and also live project.
- Flexible hours available (if you have any problem in timing, you can get daytime, weekends and evening batches)
- we provide online test facility
- GD in programming language