HISTORY OF WEB DESIGNING?
In 1989, whilst working at CERN Tim Berners-Lee proposed to create a global hypertext project, which later became known as the World Wide Web. During 1991 to 1993 the World Wide Web was born. Text-only pages could be viewed using a simple line-mode browser. In 1993 Marc Andreessen and Eric Bina, created the Mosaic browser.
In 1996, Microsoft released its first competitive browser, which was complete with its own features and tags. It was also the first browser to support style sheets, which at the time was seen as an obscure authoring technique. In 1996, Flash (originally known as Future Splash) was developed. At the time, the Flash content development tool was relatively simple compared to now, using basic layout and drawing tools.
WHERE IT IS USED?
Web designing training is one of the most trending and highly carrier oriented courses in IT industry.
- Life time validity (enrolled one time and revise many times)
- Interaction with best faculty and Industry Experts
- Small Batches to focus on each student
- We focus theoretical and practical both parallel because we believe that practical is very important but it depends on theory.
- You will do dummy and also live project.
- Flexible hours available (if you have any problem in timing, you can get daytime, weekends and evening batches)