What is Project Training ?
Project Training is a module defined to give you first hand experience on what you learn i.e you are
trained to implement the technology you learn on a real-time basis.
Our project training program is designed to give participants the hands-on skills of working in Software Development with a testing process involving Test Analysis, Test Design, Test Execution, Defect reporting, Regression testing & Automation testing.
Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Software Development Life Cycle starting Requirement analysis till Maintenance. Successful completion of this program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements. Exposure to process oriented project related training and become industry Fit-Professional.
Why Rays for Project Training ?
- We provide you the facility to work on the latest technologies and the most demandable languages of the industry.
- We provide internships with stipend to the candidates and also placement offers on successful completion.
- On-site visit to Clients' office for data collection.
- One to one meetings and interactions with the Quality Analysts.
- On spot run time issue resolution.
- Continuous technical support from the mentors and team leaders.
- Monitoring and support from the industry experts.